Sunday, May 16, 2010

acronymin the spectacular you in my vernacular.

It's amazing what you can do when you don't feel like it. Remember how awesome you are, even though you're name is relatively normal (I'd like to thank Krista, Adam, Alyssa, Paul, Leah, Caitlin and myself for acronymin' practice)*

K angaroos
R ide
I n
S tyle
T o
A ntipasti restaurants

A rmadillos
D ig
A nt
M armalade

A rachnids
L et
Y ou
S leep
S oundly
A nd then attack!

P latypus
A lgae
U ndermines
L ichen

L lamas
E at
A rtichoke
H earts

C arebears
A ren't
I llegal
T il
L ies
I nvolve
N uns

K oalas
A pply
Y armulkes



* a dedication to my former rockstar team at arnold.  one day when we were bored, when we had nothing to do, we discovered truth about animals and fake animals, too.  this is also on my fbook page.  i found it and refell in love with it.  i love it when that happens.  i also love the word refell, because it sounds like refill, but like, it's totally not.


xosmile.
kay

No comments:

Post a Comment