Monday, March 15, 2010

for the record....


I’m drinking way too much coffee.
I’m drinking wine like a frenchman and there is no end in sight.
I ate an entire bag of Cadbury mini chocolate eggs in four days. 
i made cookies, ate the batter off the mixer which may or may not have had at least 1/4 of the batter left in it.
Fruit tastes weird.
I haven’t worn mascara in the last week.
I forgot to put on deodorant twice and wasn’t the first to notice.
I’ve skipped dinner a few times and opted for buttered toast.  And cheddar cheese.  And diced cucumber.
Showering is tedious.
I went out to a friend’s surprise party and by 10pm was SO EXHAUSTED:)
I went to tmz.com for the first time in 6 months.  
I’ve had multiple dreams about bathroom remodeling where I royally screw up the tiling.
I avoided my Bible study on purpose.  For days.
Had a mini dance-off with myself whilst cleaning my room.  This is the second time I won.
i haven’t picked up my camera in an embarrassingly long amount of time.
i hope it’s the weather, my winter slump come late.  maybe i’ll wake up tomorrow, jump out of bed at the first blink, throw back the curtains and run outside with fistfuls of fruit in my hand twirling in the sunny skies per the usual kay.  but for now, this is me and i’m okay with it.  
just wanted to go on record.
xokayxo

No comments:

Post a Comment